Last Updated: September 24, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The types of information we collect are:
- Personal Information: Such as your name, email address, and phone number, which you provide when registering or filling out forms on our website.
- Usage Data: Information on how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- To communicate with you, including sending you updates and newsletters.
- To monitor and analyze usage and trends.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties. However, we may share information with third-party service providers for the purpose of operating our website and serving our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. You may also request to view, update, or delete your personal information by contacting us.
Changes to This Policy