About Digital Connect Program
Free Basic computer and employment training for Newcomer Women.
- 9 Weeks online sessions covering basic computer skills, employment skills, resumes, cover letters, job search skills and more!
- 2 Weeks optional unpaid work experience at the end of online training- transit tickets offered
- Training handouts provided every Wed & Thurs 10am-12pm
- Free headphones/ USB available to borrow & return
- Gift package and certificate awarded on successful completion of program**
**Participants must attend all online sessions and complete unpaid work experience
Immigration Status + Current resident of BC
- Permanent Resident
- Refugee with Court Notice of Decision
- Open Work Permit
Other – All are Required
- Female - Aged 19+
- Must have access to secure internet connection