RBC Helping Youth Preparing for Employment (HYPE) Program
About HYPE Program
The Youth Resource Hub provides employment services via one on one workshops, academic coaching and networking opportunities. Youth between the ages of 13-29 are welcome to drop-in and take advantage of the friendly ambiance, access to computers, WiFi and other amenities.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview and Networking Skills
- Job Search Skills
- Labour Market Information
- Employment Resources
- Updated Job Board
- Employment coaching and mentor-ship
- Youth Lounge Area and Free WiFi
- Connecting with Community Resources
- Access to Computer and Printing Services
- Youth Age 13-29
- Drop-in hours for the youth center are Monday to Friday from 9:am to 4:00 pm
- One-to-one booked appointments, for help with a variety of supports such as Resume and Cover letter writing, Job Search, etc. can be booked from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.