Basic Computer Training For Newcomer Women- Digital Connect
A free program for Visible Minority Newcomer Women who are over the age of 19 to gain basic digital literacy skills and employment training.
The Virtual classes will be OFFERED TWICE A WEEK every Wednesday and Thursday, 10am-12pm & continuing for 9 weeks online.
The Program Includes:
- Basic digital literacy and employment training sessions
- 2 weeks of unpaid work placement
- Networking and Professionalism skills
- Resume writing and interview training
- Training equipment available on loan
- Permanent Resident, Refugee claimants or Open work permit holders
- Ability to read, write and understand basic English at Level 3 or above
- Have some experience in basic computer use
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada and be over the age of 19
To Register, please call 604-404-1215 or e-mail email@example.com