The Youth Resource Hub provides employment services via one on one workshops, academic coaching and networking opportunities. Youth between the ages of 13 to 29 are welcome to drop-in and take advantage of the friendly ambiance and access computers, WiFi and other amenities.
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview and Networking Skills
- Job Search Skills
- Labour Market Information
- Employment Resources
- Updated Job Board
- Employment coaching and mentor-ship
- Youth Lounge Area and Free WiFi
- Connecting with Community Resources
- Access to Computer and Printing Services
Program is open to youth years of age.
For More information please contact 604-596-7722 Ext. 147
Funded by Royal Bank of Canada