Social Innovative Youth Employment Program (S.I.Y.E.P.) is a 20 weeks paid program that includes 5 weeks training plus 15 weeks job experience at PICS locations.
Are you interested in 5 weeks of Paid skills training combined with 15 weeks of PAID work experience?
If so join our new Social Innovative Youth Employment Program that allows you to gain skills to become job ready by learning about topics such as leadership, time management, effective job search tools and techniques, financial literacy, and problem solving skills! You will also gain experience in different industries as well as event planning, project management, and marketing for the PICS Social Enterprise!
- Youth aged 15-30
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Refugee Status
Individuals who are one or more of the following list:
- High school non-completion
- Self-identified as disabled
- Homeless or living in low-income household
- Involvement in Criminal Justice System or Substance Abuse
- Self identified as LGBTQ2+
- Recent immigrant
- Single Parent
- Involuntary not in education, employment or training for 6 months