About the Program
Fully funded – The IWTA project focuses on recruiting, retaining and helping women apprentices in five identified Red Seal Trades in British Columbia. It is a 10-week program that supports immigrant women apprentices from intercultural equity deserving groups who are underserved, facing multiple barriers to employment in these Red Seal trades in British Columbia.
5 Red Seal Trades
- Construction Craft Worker
- Construction Electrician
- Women in B.C.
- Canadian citizens or
Permanent Residents or
- 6-weeks of skills training followed by 4 weeks of work experience with employers
- Peer mentorship opportunities from experienced women in trades
- Living expenses, Participation and completion recognition
- Need based supports; adaptive technology, transportation and dependent care
- Professional work clothing, safety equipment, and criminal record check support
- Other supports in terms of materials, supplies, and books
- Individualized and customized action plan
- Employment support in terms of job readiness
workshops and post employment support
Get Enrolled Now:
Simply fill this to register for the FREE Program:
#3- 7953 120 St. Delta B.C. V4C6P6
6045967722 Ext. : 553
In partnership with ACE TRADES AND TECHNICAL INSTITUTE
Funded in part by the government of Canada’s Canadian Apprenticeship Strategy.