PICS – Board Member Application
Thank you for your interest in serving on the PICS Board of Directors. PICS is a big and growing organization with two linked organizations: PICS Charitable Foundation and PACE College. The latter two also have a need for more strong and experienced members with related expertise.
To build a healthy and just society, which values and respects all cultures.
To promote harmony and intercultural understanding for the purpose of
building a more inclusive and mutually respectful society.
1. We will acknowledge and respect cultural differences.
2. We will provide client centered services within the context of their cultural group and
their experiences of becoming a part of the larger Canadian society.
3. We will strive for quality service and employment equity.
4. We will promote collaboration and encourage individuals and communities to get
involved in community development.
5. We will abide by the Canadian and British Columbia Human Rights codes, and
Canadian Charter of Rights and will provide equal and non-discriminatory services.
6. We will make every effort to create a welcome and accessible environment for everyone
within the communities and the region we serve.
7. We will respect the rights of others to hold different values and perspectives on issues.
8. We will respect the privacy of all clients contacting our office.
Progressive Intercultural Community Services Society (PICS)
SURREY HEAD OFFICE
#205 12725 80th Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 3A6
PICS looking for new Board Members
Progressive Intercultural Community Services (PICS) Society is looking for vibrant and engaged individuals to serve on our Board of Directors. Board members are elected at the Annual General Meeting. For more information please visit the following link: